Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
:)

Vicente se marcha al Brighton City - MARCA.com

Back in June: Vicente expects Prem move | Newcastle United, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Translation:

The ex- interior of the valence Vicente Rodriguez will play in the English Premiership in the rows of the Brighton City of the Uruguayan Gustavo Poyet, after breaking contact with the club ' che' and to be without equipment. The valencianista player, I was in the quarry of Levante and soon passage to the Valencia from season 2000-2001 to the past season. With the valencianista club, it gained two leagues during seasons 2001-2002 and 2003-2004, besides a glass of the king in 2008. Finally, he was international with the Spanish selection in four occasions.

:shrug:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The inner valence ex Vicente Rodriguez will play in the Premiership in the ranks of Brighton City of Uruguayan Gustavo Poyet, after splitting the club 'che' and be without a team.

The Valencia player, I was in the quarry of the Levant and then moved to Valencia from the 2000-2001 season until last season. With the club Valencia, won two league titles during the 2001-2002 and 2003-2004 seasons, and a Copa del Rey in 2008. Finally, played for the Spanish team four times.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He is a winger I believe

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Interesting. he is free but do we need another winger and seems to be constantly injured. Trial more likely methinks as we don't need to sign him by the deadline.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
5ft 8in winger.

Played 17 games in all competitions for Valencia last season. Had injury struggles.

Was linked with Swansea, Blackburn, Everton earlier in the summer.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If that's true i think that could end our interest in KLL signing perm.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
well that's grand. I'll check him out.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sounds like an IMPACT PLAYER to me

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills