Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which is your favourite Amex PIE?

Which Amex pie does it for you?

• Total voters

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Apologies if this has been done before (it may well have been) but I thought the thread about the chicken and ham pie suggested a poll: simply, which is your favourite of the extraordinary pies our fine new home offers up? Let's face it, they're all superb, although not being weird I've yet to try the veggie one. Cheers.

Last edited:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Steak & ale for me, f@@king hot though, nearly took the skin off the roof of my mouth yesterday:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Steak & ale for me, f@@king hot though, nearly took the skin off the roof of my mouth yesterday:lolol:

Same.

I actually had to scoop a half-chewed lump of steak out of my gob yesterday as it was like a hot coal in there. EYEWATERING.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Only had one so can't vote but my mate says chicken is the best.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Same.

I actually had to scoop a half-chewed lump of steak out of my gob yesterday as it was like a hot coal in there. EYEWATERING.

I found that a) turning them upside down in their box and b) waiting about 10 minutes to eat them brought the temperature down. But that took a superhuman patience that I never knew I had in me.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
And chicken and ham edges ahead...interesting (well...sort of).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Steak and ale for me, beats the steak and gristle offering at Withdean hands down.

lnteresting though, on paper l would have preferred the chicken and ham l think, but in reality, l found it rather too salty for my taste.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Chicken/ham.
Yesterday's was not up to the usual standard though.
Yes, it was hot, but there was just something about it that wasn't right.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still to buy a pie so cannot comment however bought a pint of Harveys at half-time yesterday for the first time and it was very flat to say the least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here