Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray or CMS?

Murray or CMS?

• CMS, Murray is a scumbag.

Votes: 108 82.4%
  • Murray, I don't care about his move to Palace.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Couldn't care less, WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
No brainer. CMS, everyday.

I'd rather have Murray than not have Murray, but Murray at the expense of CMS? Never.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Hdeagle

May 17, 2011
Murray had a sparkling home debut yesterday and capped it with a fine goal.

I cannot believe how you let him join us on a free transfer and then had to pay out £2.5m for his replacement.

It is good to see both un-fancied clubs doing so well and making the critics eat their words.

Enough already... Murray did not fit into poyets plan so he got rid. No one wanted Murray except millwall and palace! CMS suits the way we play now and was wanted by Norwich,west sham and others..... Cannot understand why we are gutted and talking about Murray as a war criminal.. Nobody wanted him!!!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We didn't HAVE to pay out £2.5m for his replacement,as we were going to do that anyway, but did offer Murray what we thought he was worth. He thought he was worth a lot more so he left us. We are unbeaten so we aren't missing him. Murray is great when things are going his way but he can be moody and downright disruptive when he wants to be.

kip

Aug 2, 2011

I cannot believe how you let him join us on a free transfer and then had to pay out £2.5m for his replacement.

It is good to see both un-fancied clubs doing so well and making the critics eat their words.

I'm so fed up reading palace fans saying we replaced Murry with cms.. WE WANTED CMS WITH OR WITHOUT f***ing MURRY YOU PALACE TWAT.. Can you get that into your pikey skull

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Yesterday's game was a perfect illustration of why we miss Murray. Posh forced Casper to play the long ball and 50% of the time it came straight back off a Posh head. Murray would have won most of those balls. CMS is good, no doubt, but comes nowhere near to Murray with his aerial ability. What would have been excellent would have been to have both of them. The striker Gus is hopefully going to sign needs to be great in the air otherwise our dwell time at the top of the table will be short. Posh figured out how to stop us playing the ball from the back. So will many other teams in this division. We haven't played the best teams yet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Basically you wanted to know what percentage of NSC users were Palace fans, you were just more cunning with the question wording.

Murray was (is) good, and if his attitude was better we'd have kept him. But of course CMS is better, that's why we paid £2.5m for him, despite the fact Murray was already here (and therefore free).

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

The difference was Palace saw him as a first choice striker while Gus probably only saw him as one of three options.

I think CMS and Murray would have been a great partnership.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
CMS but I don't think Murray is a scumbag.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here