Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Viber.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Downloaded this app last night, gives free calls to other people with it on thier phone, anyone tried it?

Lychpole

Mar 2, 2009
Yeh I had it on my iphone-its OK but you have to have push notifications enabled to use it and it drains my battery-have a iphone 3gs. I used it a few times over wifi and on 3g was a bit hit and miss-I would use it on holiday-lets say im overseas and want to talk to my daughter (she has a iphone) then free to chat but just make sure you have a wifi connection-call clarity was crystal clear-not sure how many friends you have with iphones but only have maybe 4 so I just stuck with my normal minutes on o2.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Cheers for that, i have just downloaded the beta version for andriod.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Face time over wi fi does the same thing, no?

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
It's an absolutely fantastic App .
I'm now regularly in contact via mobile with my Mum and my sister in the UK from here in Australia .
In the past , calling a landline and they weren't at home often meant a half a day delay because of the timezone - now contact is instantaneous
Text and Photos are lightening fast - and even sending video is free .

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Used to have it - then went for Whatsapp as so many more people use it and have to say I have generally found it much more user friendly than Viber

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We use Facetime to talk to Junior who is in the USA for two years, works really well

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here