Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A couple of suggestions to maybe help Bennetts Field

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Hi

With all the issues that are happening at Bennetts Field Car Park I have a couple of suggestions.

Firstly i cannot see why the car park exit can't be opened at fulltime to allow a flow of traffic. This can be done slowly and carefully on the road that goes around the outside of the park and ride. The pedestrians have no need to walk round on the road area where we drive out. The cars then could be filtered out within the buses. With regards to stopping the pedestrians going near the car park exit that could be done across the slope by stewards standing there with cones. That way I feel that Bennetts field see movement in the car park and don't feel like caged in animals and the park and ride moves safely.

When we went to Colchester in April everyone left the car park and drove slowly where pedestrians were walking and crossing the road. It was fine and there were no issues.

Secondly I was wondering where all the stewards are that we used to have on the slope as you came out of withdean and went under the bridge. They were fanatastic and maybe the club could get them to Bennetts Field. They were always very polite helpful and fair to all fans. they kept the pedestrians safe at all times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here