Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Transport Feedback

I have messaged your before regarding the policy of the stewards / Southern staff restricting the number of people allowed onto the trains at Falmer.

Nothing seems to have changed.

I made a very swift exit yesterday, ran to the station at the final whistle and was lucky enough to get on the 1st train to Brighton. However, by the time it left, there was a large queue, but the queue was again held back and the train departed with a lot of spare space.

I guess their answer is H+S but such restrictions are not put in place on the journey to the Amex. I was 5 times more squashed getting on at Shoreham, and I had to endure those conditions (without a moan or complaint from anyone) for 17 minutes for the journey to Brighton.

Please please please allow more people on the trains. 20% more could travel with no problems.

Also, maybe the club think that once the fans are away from Falmer, they are no longer their problem, however the big issue is at Brighton if travelling West.

Southern have exactly the same timetable, with 3 coach trains. Unless you are lucky enough to travel in the front coach from Falmer, you have no chance of getting the next train from Brighton, as it's full. And this time I mean full (not Falmer full).

The club are getting a lot of feedback from this forum and I am sure from many other avenues, but some feedback from the club, and from Southern via the club) as to how things might change/improve would be really appreciated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here