Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

travel voucher to be in the season ticket price?

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
just an idea, would it just not make sence for next year for who ever buys a season ticket just to add £20 - £25 or the price of travel vouchers will be to the total cost of the season ticket that way people just have to show there season ticket to the p&r, bus drivers and at train station and they know they have already got travel voucher as there season ticket is it, i know some people dont use the travel vouchers and make there own way to the ground but im guessing a big majority use the train, p&r and buses to get to the ground and yet i know for a fact alot of people who get on the trains do not have the vouchers and i have never been asked ones to have a look at it.
on a second point as I said not every uses the buses and so on to get to the ground thats why i think it would be a good idea to lower the overall cost for the vouchers if this idea was to take place so then people who dont use them wont be effected as much if season ticket prices raise by £15 to £20

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I appreciate the sentiment behind the post, but I am not sure all fans would agree with it! I will pass on the comments, but I think the club would prefer to give supporters the option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here