Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland prices

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I am concerned at the prices especially for season ticket holders. they are having to pay more per match than there normal league games. I am also concerned that this is only round two of the cup. Are the club not concerned that such high prices may start to stall the current momentum and also lose the interest in this cup match, also losing valuable non ticket revenue.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I appreciate it isn't cheap (compared to Gillingham, when the club offered cut-price tickets), but we are talking about a £96m state-of-the-art stadium with Premiership opponents. The club's stance is that a League Cup tie against Premiership opponents should be full price (if it had been against lower-level opponents the price may well have been lower). There are two things which must be considered. Firstly this highlights the excellent value of the season ticket, and secondly, the Amex is a very different proposition Withdean - yet the tickets are still only marginally higher (with the cheapest seats actually lower than those at Withdean). Nonetheless, I will pass on your comments for future reference .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here