Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Cup prices Vs. Championship prices

Snorfy

Jan 24, 2010
Please can you expand on your answer to a previous answer about the ticket prices for the Sunderland game.

You said the reducing of prices would be unfair on season ticket holder, but, all season ticket holders (bar 1901's) have to pay for any cup games so your reasoning is flawed.

I, like many, do feel that the club have made a huge error in the pricing for this game. For other comments on here it looks like many season ticket holder will not attend which will hit attendence. I cannot see non season ticket holders making up the numbers.

At best a crowd of around 12,000 will pay, surely it's best to sell out the ground with 20,000 fans cheering on the team at a lower price which would bring in similar gate receipts income (and more from food/drink etc).

It's not too late to reduce the prices and refund fans with a credit on their card.

I believe if prices were reduced to around £20-25 (depending on section) the game would sell out.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I took the users comments, as referring to the matchday prices in general. The season ticket is discounted based on you purchasing all LEAGUE games up front, and as a result is heavily discounted - . Nonetheless I will pass on your comments for future reference.

Tickets are available in the north stand and WSU wings for £24.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here