Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland Prices

Redhill Seagull

Oct 22, 2003
Redhill
Myself and my 2 boys are season ticket holders and came to the gillingham game cos of the reasonable prices along with 6 non season ticket holders. The non season ticket holders brought a pie and pint each and enjoyed the game and when the draw v sunderland was annouced all said they would like to come again. However due to the prices annouced none of the six will be coming and niether will i and my two boys. If the prices were the same or close to the gillingham game we all would be attending. I am personally very happy with everything going on at the club these days apart from the prices for this game, just feel the club have got it slightly wrong this time.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The tickets were reduced for the Gillingham Carling Cup match, but the regular matchday prices for the Championship will not change this season (they may be reduced for future cup games, depending on oppponents). If the club was to reduce the prices of the matchday tickets, this would be unfair on the 18,000 season-ticket holders who have bought their season tickets in advance, and prices which directly correlate with those prices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here