Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chips !

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Insider, and good day to you.

This relates to numerous posts on this subject and incorporates my reply, for what it's worth, relating to the availability of chips at the stadium, and I recall, question whether or not the club would review it's policy.

My response was clearly against any change was as follows

I hope so as those of us who may even like chips, ordinarily, certainly do not want to have them in the concourses of the Amex., that because they stink the place out, and I truly hope the club will never change their stance on this.

If the club ever decided to franchise any specific person to sell chips on the outside of the stadium (hopefully unlikely), then I trust that the club would rigidly enforce prohibition of taking them into the stadium. (As I hope they will about peops. taking hot food on to the stands, potentially covered in ketchup or whatever, with the near certainty of others being covered in such substances, which would not be unlikely in the event of an Albion Goal.

Sorry to be a party pooper, this one I am going to put on ask the club !

Just to say that the club's position on this is, I consider to be absolutely correct so the answer I am looking for is that the club will not do an about turn on this lightly.

PS - I think that generally the stadium is A1 fantastic.

Best

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here