Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Here Play At Benfield Valley Golf Course ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just out of interest, has anyone else here had a round or two at the 9 hole Benfield Valley ?
I know its a bit of a crappy little course, but it's cheap (a fiver for a twilight round), and well suited to my (ahem) limited golfing skills. Pain in the arse having to hike over the bridge across the A27 and up the hill to get to the 4th hole as well, but it does the trick if you fancy a hack-around.

My personal best around the 9 holes is 37.

Anyone else ?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Yes i have played there once or twice but not for a while, i think the bypass going through the course is a pretty nifty idea, especially when you have to lug nice big golf bags over the bridge lol...

You think you have limited golf skills? I dont think i managed under 40 there!
:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be fair, I've only broken 40 twice there meself. I normally troop round in the mid-40's. Only just dusted me clubs off again recently, and getting the taste for it again.

There's few things in life more satisfying than twatting a 1 wood down a fairway, when you catch it just right. More often than not I end up scuffing it into the bushes. :(

So it was your Golf ball that smashed my windscreen!!!

Y I outta:mad:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I will admit to slicing one eastwards across Ditchling Road whilst playing at Hollingbury Golf Course...
:nono:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not broken 40 myself there, but haven't played it very often.

Nice little 9 hole near me, "Princes" in Dartford, where I, ahem, managed a hole-in-one. Oh yes that place will always hold very special memories for me.

:clap2:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I would have played Friday except you lot would have been waiting for me to find my ball on each hole lol

I hope to get a bit of top quality practice in this year to be ready for the next one though but if i dont improve my mates clubs are going in the bin!
:lolol:

In the spirit of bouncing threads from long ago I thought I would bounce the earliest one I could find on NSC for no particular reason.

I don't play golf by the way.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
used to love occasional trips to the old West Hove as a junior from the other side of the tracks...but there's now a bloody Sainsbury's where the first and 18th were

glad they salvaged a few of the holes for Benny Valley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here