Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum - August 6th

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Fans' Forum On Wednesday 6th August

A pre-season Albion Fans' Forum will take place at Sprinters Bar at the Coral Brighton & Hove Greyhound Stadium on Wednesday 6th August.

Albion chairman Dick Knight, manager Steve Coppell and chief executive Martin Perry will all be present to provide an update on all aspects of the Albion and to answer questions from the floor from fans.

Entry is free to all supporters, with gates opening at 6pm, with the forum scheduled to start at 7pm.

The event will also be broadcast live on BBC Southern Counties Radio and via seagulls.co.uk.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Will Ernie's ARS be there in force?

Attachments

• Nine -nil.jpg
    Nine -nil.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 6

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
i'm sure if Ernie confirmed that he would appear, it would greatly improve the attendance, i mean, i'd turn up to see him:lol:

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
The question is not whether the Albion Real Supporters turn up but whether Dirty Dick will ?
I have been told he still has Knightmares about when I wiped the floor with him and he ended up totally humiliated at the racecourse forum last season.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I think the floor should be divided in two so that the ARS members can congregate in one half, thats the half i'll be sitting in.
:thumbsup2

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
Don't be so thick, 95% of the people there will be members of the Albion Real Supporters. Knights few remaining supporters will be cowering in a corner , hiding behind Sarah Watts rather big arse.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
lol...

ARS members could you please bring some celery to the forum...

Sing along now...

Celery... Celery... We're the famous A.R.S and we're throwing Celery... At Perry... At Perry... We're the famous A.R.S and we're throwing Celery!

:thumbsup2

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
May I humbly and cynically suggest that we may well have 2 or 3 good signings under our belt before the date of the forum... or perhaps they will announce a new striker at the forum a la Bobby several years ago...

Must ask about...

2,000 extra seats status...
Progress if any re negotiations with Uni...
Scouting at the club - does it exist following Sir Stevie's comments...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
we wanted a striker then too!!!!

BTW - ARS was alive and kicking in 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here