Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticketing feedback

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hi Insider,

Firstly thanks for all your valuable work on this forum, it is much appreciated.

As a season ticket holder with a share in a parking space at the Uni I personally am a very happy punter and have loved every second of the two games so far!

However...I have several friends who wanted to attend the Gillingham game, none of which are season ticket holders or even on the club database (have always got tickets via other means!). They tried all avenues to obtain tickets except visiting the ticket office in person. The phone line was always at queue position 30+ ...are there plans to increase the staffing as in my opinion waiting over an hour on hold is not acceptable (especially to a "floating supporter" calling during work hours)? The online ticket site does not currently allow you to create a new account as the link appears broken or missing (at least on Internet Explorer). They also emailed the club at tickets[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk but never received a reply.

I realise the club are experiencing an unprecedented level of interest and demand but these people have not been given a very good impression of the club and have been completely put off going to matches and are unlikely to try again (and there must be more in a similiar situation out there!). Apologies if this sounds like a bit of a moan as that is not my intention at all...just thought I'd give you some (hopefully) constructive feedback, especially with the chance of having 10k or so extra seats to fill coming up in the not too distant future...

If you've made it this far then...well...thanks for reading!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here