Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please pass this feedback on......

Trains: Please please please have a word and get the rail staff to fill em up! I commute to London regular and have to endure an hour of more cramped conditions getting on at VIC. There were even empty seats, yet the officials would not give any reason other than 'We have let the most we can onto the platform'.

Trains: Please have a word with the gormless steward who was saying 'Trains to Brighton, keep left' My family and dozens (maybe 100's) of others kept left, to find we were not in the queue but actually starting a walk to Moulsecombe. By the time we reaslised a few hundred more had joined the queue, inc some poor Gill's fans who had no hope of getting to Brighton to make the last train to enable a connection at VIC.

Mobile drink sellers: Was great to see offerings other than Ale. The sellers with the coolers had Fosters and Pepsi plastered all over them, but when we tried to buy Pepsi at half time, I was told there is only room for Beer in them! Crazy as I am in the family stand and there is not another option to buy a soft drink in the break without missing some action.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here