Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disabled Car Parking

Howdy Insider

On Saturday we drove up Village Way, turned into the ground, dropped off the Blue Badger in what appeared to be a large turning circle and parked up in Sussex Uni, Village Way. This I have no issues with this, worked lovely, thanks.
However there appeared to be a lot of confusion as to where we should have actually parked and were told 'that'll be Ok today but it will be changing'.

What I would like to know is wether I should adopt the same approach for the Gillingham game or has it changed!?

Whilst the old boy opted not to go for one of the 46 (as he thought there may be more needy folk) concourse spaces it is a hell of a trek for him if I cannot drop him off and go park. He has his parking permit via BODS of course.

Many thanks

HCQ

p.s. Is the lift down to the concourse fixed? Scared the pants off the old boy, his daughter and grandson when it broke down with them in it on Saturday!:facepalm:!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Disabled persons being dropped off is not a problem, and stewards will then direct you to where you should park on Sussex Uni.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here