Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket office for match day

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
would it not make sense to have ticket office in separate location to the club shop. club will make more money as i and others have been put off going into the shop on sat because of the amount of people collecting, buying, tickets. (wanted to buy shirt for my young son).

i would suggest also having one area for collecting tickets and one for buying tickets. As i am sure some people who may have bought tickets for anther game (eg gills) were put off by length of Que. however most of the people queuing might have been picking up tickets. have Que next to it for just buying tickets, this might be short and so people would join.

Que one collecting and buying tickets (fans who want to collect tickets or collect and buy so they do not Que twice)

Que two buying only (encourage fans to Que and buy tickets as shorter ques, as all companies do with phone purchasing if you ring up to buy instant answer, ring up customer services you have to wait)

separate from club shop. less people around the shop encourage fans to go in and buy buy buy.

not a complaint, just an idea, anything to try help the club we all love :):)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here