Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF TRAINING FINAL! (just a kickabout really - all welcome)

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
OK LISTEN UP!

Thursdays from April 1st - PORTSLADE SPORT CENTRE 8pm-9pm £3 each or whatver to pay for pitch!!!!

Sundays from April 4th - Dyke Road Park time TBA - Free with Dressing rooms!

Tuesdays from 6th April - Dyke Road Park time 6 onwards - again free with dressing rooms1

All outdooors, Dyke Road Park is grass, but goalposts will be gone in two weeks, council run pitches! Please make the effort as we need to be ready for the REMF whenever it goes ahead.

ALL ARE WELCOME....

Those interested in playing in the REMF match need to attend, I know it clashes with dogs, horses, glasto tickets, baby sitting, wife beating and possibly world war 3. BUT PLEASE MAKE THE EFFORT - as fatboy and I are not doing this for fun you know!

cheers

Coach!

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
If it's ok I think I'll come along to the Tuesday ones. Got work on Thursdays and unless its in the morning on Sundays, work then too.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Anyone want a kickaround tonight?

Me and Grouse are bored...no training or anything-just a kickaround in a park.

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
just about big enough for the three of us....:salute:

might just stay in and play RVS.....:blush:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Well we will probably have a kickabout tonight anyway...

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Please dont make Sundays too early as a few of us (me, oneboot, richiec, beefy, brighton boy) all play for the BHA Supporters team in the Brighton Sunday League. There are still about 4 games to go, so we dont tend to get finished and get home until about 1pm. A few of us also play at the Triangle at 5pm with our mates. Football overload.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Razi said:
Please dont make Sundays too early as a few of us (me, oneboot, richiec, beefy, brighton boy) all play for the BHA Supporters team in the Brighton Sunday League. There are still about 4 games to go, so we dont tend to get finished and get home until about 1pm. A few of us also play at the Triangle at 5pm with our mates. Football overload.

ill be playing against you on sunday - for the mighty hove lawns - unfortunatley i have to play in pal :censored: ace colours

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Sorry went to the pub as no one seemed interested.

I play football Sundays too. We are never going to get a day that suits everyone.

What will annoy me is people doing other things instead of coming to training-ie going to the dogs. It is possible to go to the dogs after an hour of football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here