Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haywards Heath Parking

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Hi all,

I don`t know the area but i am looking for some free parking close to Haywards Heath train Station for Saturday games to make the most of my travel vouchers can anyone suggest any ?

Cheers Bob.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
ill be doing the same when im not drinking . there is quite a bit of free parking in not too far a walk from the station you just need to hunt around for it

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
ill be doing the same when im not drinking . there is quite a bit of free parking in not too far a walk from the station you just need to hunt around for it

Is what I meant to say, but it reads like a came across a bit blunt!

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Thanks guys
it`s just that with Saturday morning work i`ll be a bit short on time and won`t have too much time to find somewhere.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Hi all,

I don`t know the area but i am looking for some free parking close to Haywards Heath train Station for Saturday games to make the most of my travel vouchers can anyone suggest any ?

Cheers Bob.

stick it in that huge Sainsbury's car park which is right by the back entrance to the station - they'll never know. or just go in and buy something when you leave just in case. or there's an industrial estate behind there, so surely those roads won't be permit parking on weekends

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
stick it in that huge Sainsbury's car park which is right by the back entrance to the station - they'll never know. or just go in and buy something when you leave just in case. or there's an industrial estate behind there, so surely those roads won't be permit parking on weekends

Having worked there for a couple of years they are more than used to people trying that. If you come back and don't find a £60 fine on your windscreen I will be amazed.

Good spot for parking is up by Haywards Heath College. But you won't find anywhere within a 5 minute walk of the station. Restriction central because thousands of people like you are doing exactly that!

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
I would like someone else has said....nip down "rocky lane' and park around Janes lane in B.hill, then jump on the train to Falmer via Lewes. You could always pop into the Watermill too, for a pint.....(there are no restrictions to parking around Janes lane recreation park either)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
college road is the best place. 300 yards from station. if station is on your right, turn left at roundabout, go to end of that road, turn right. that is college road. Park your car and narrowly miss your train :)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Londis off-licence has a car park round the back which is useful. Don't use Clair Hall as the snobs will probably complain and they have a barrier. Your best bet could be parking at Muster Green, just up Boltro Road as you turn left out of the side entrance of the station.

D

Deleted member 18477

Don't park in either as you will struggle. they are commuter towns during the week so there's a lot of restrictions around. Only places to park are outside people's houses in residential areas. But your bound to piss someone off if you do it everyweek, especially if you get out of your car wearing a Brighton shirt and they aren't football fans!

D

Deleted member 18477

OR if you are feeling really lazy and slightly flush, you could just park all day at the station which at weekends, I believe is £2.50 ALL DAY.

This! I do that if I'm going to London at the weekend. It saves walking and hassle finding a parking space. And 2.50 is dirt cheap for an all day space!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
use the park and rode from mithras house or the racecourse. you've paid fir it so use it

D

Deleted member 18477

Only problem with that is they may be full by the time he gets there if he's working sat morning and doesn't have much time. Mill road was full up for spurs game. And 3/4 full by the time I got there at 12.30ish.

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
What about parking in Oathall Road and walking through Claire Hall park....5 mins tops? Most of the offices down Perrymount Road are empty on a Saturday too....not sure what will happen if you park there though. Harlands Road, Turners Mill Road, Barnmead (all 5 mins walk), Gordon Road, Sydney Road, Queens Road?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here