Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playforyourclub.com

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Haven't played this game (The Free Online Football Game - Play For Your Club - For All Real Football Fans - Play For Your Club!) for Brighton for a while...but we used to have some quite tasty players (ack, apn, giraffe, TLO, Bof etc etc etc).

I have seen that we have been languishing in League 1 for a time, whilst Crystal Palace have a team in the Premiership.

This week at present we are top of League 1 (the game ends at 8.00pm tomorrow). If we can get promotion to the Championship this week and the following week to the Premiership......thought we could lay down the gauntlet to Crystal Palace players on the BBS Board.

With a few of our old players...and hopefully some new ones,( now we have so many more posters)......I am quietly confident that we could wipe the floor with them.

Anyone wanting to have a go...(and practice) go to The Free Online Football Game - Play For Your Club - For All Real Football Fans - Play For Your Club! Don't play the new version, it's rubbish. Click on the top where it says "Looking for internationalLeague or Play For Your Club Classic."

Once there, navigate to the UK League and press "play". There you will be able to select Brighton. Any scores of over 10,000 automatically get added to Brightons score ( you must add the code number)and your total score with your initials will be registered on the TOP 750 board.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Haven't played this game (The Free Online Football Game - Play For Your Club - For All Real Football Fans - Play For Your Club!) for Brighton for a while...but we used to have some quite tasty players (ack, apn, giraffe, TLO, Bof etc etc etc).

I have seen that we have been languishing in League 1 for a time, whilst Crystal Palace have a team in the Premiership.

This week at present we are top of League 1 (the game ends at 8.00pm tomorrow). If we can get promotion to the Championship this week and the following week to the Premiership......thought we could lay down the gauntlet to Crystal Palace players on the BBS Board.

With a few of our old players...and hopefully some new ones,( now we have so many more posters)......I am quietly confident that we could wipe the floor with them.

Anyone wanting to have a go...(and practice) go to The Free Online Football Game - Play For Your Club - For All Real Football Fans - Play For Your Club! Don't play the new version, it's rubbish. Click on the top where it says "Looking for internationalLeague or Play For Your Club Classic."

Once there, navigate to the UK League and press "play". There you will be able to select Brighton. Any scores of over 10,000 automatically get added to Brightons score ( you must add the code number)and your total score with your initials will be registered on the TOP 750 board.
Playforyourclub - free online soccer game
I'd put this link into the top of your thread if you still can, saves a lot of navigation which will put people off.

Reactions: cjd

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Playforyourclub - free online soccer game
I'd put this link into the top of your thread if you still can, saves a lot of navigation which will put people off.

If I had the faintest idea how to do that , I would.....doesn't help that I am virtually computer illiterate....LOL. Probably why I enjoy this game....even people like me can play it.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
just got 20000 were miles clear at the top! ttell me when the next season begins!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
just got 20000 were miles clear at the top! ttell me when the next season begins!
Next Monday morning 10.00 am

Each game/week starts Mon 10.00am and finishes 8.00pm Wednesday.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Just got 40,000 but decided to gamble my points.

I remember now it's basically IMPOSSIBLE to score a penalty on that game.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just got 40,000 but decided to gamble my points.

I remember now it's basically IMPOSSIBLE to score a penalty on that game.

It is difficult...at first.....and probably for about the first 10 attempts....!

However, if you get a penalty, press the mouse as the 'moving line' is between the 'i' and 'o' on the word 'direction'. Press the mouse just a fraction of a second longer....and the ball will always beat the keeper. I probably score about 19 out of 20 penalties now.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Cheers, didn't gamble this time round, but 65,800 none the less :thumbsup:

How you got 200,000+ I'll never know!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here