Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concourse shelving

Congrats on a great stadium to everyone associated with our lovely new ground.

Apols if this has been asked before but I have been in touch with Elliott Moore about a few things but there is one area he mentioned he couldn't help with which is the provision of somewhere to place your food and drink in the concourses.

The WSU has a sort of shelving system running along the back which is great with nice views of the downs (and not so nice view of the Uni) but it is inadequate for the number of people in the concourse with many people having to juggle their food and drink. It seems there are areas which could have somthing added to them for this purpose and indeed Elliott responded to me - "I am afraid this is a club issue and I have asked the Stadium Manager to consider more shelving for fans, I am sorry that I cant answer this one for you".

Can you please advise whether and how soon this can be remedied as it would be of great help to a lot of people.

Sorry one other thing - he mentioned regarding those marvelous mobile Harvey's dispensers that more have been ordered (with umbrellas branded with Harvey’s to make them stand out more :thumbsup:) and they are looking into the possibility of mobile smartcard readers and how they can integrate them using the stadium wireless system. Realistically how soon is that likely to take as until that happens people will be unable to obtain their 10% cashback and won't have a receipt of their purchase.

Thanks

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Not sure about the possibility of shelving, but I am sure Elliott has passed on your comments, also once we know about e-cash payments for the mobile beer units this will be communicated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here