Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lara finally gets her trip.

0 Not allowed!
    Albion Star runs this Thursday 3rd race in an open maiden over 695m at hove, a hot race but it's what we need to see how she reacts. Look forward to seeing you there.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Great stuff, look forward to reading how she does.

Race 5 looks interesting with Traps 2-5 all wide runners.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Great stuff, look forward to reading how she does.

Race 5 looks interesting with Traps 2-5 all wide runners.
      Yes Knight legend in 2 lol normally runs from 6, quality dog though.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Great news Mark. What time is the race and what time does she run.......... And on that note where are you guys getting this information from? I just went on the advance runners section of the dog stadium website and said no information available?
      ALBION FLYER and ALBION STAR and ALBION LEGEND
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Correction looks like i was putting fridays date in.......oops!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      It certainly is a hot race, with 2 other dogs (traps 2 and 4) running A1 and A2 grades, Lara is certainly going to have some catching up to do bearing in mind she's been running in A8. The 6 dog is regular at running distances close to 695m. Im assuming Brians other dog in the race (trap 4) may go off favourite and i'd expect Albion Star to go off at long odds like she did the last time she ran in OR. But those who were that night will know she is a lively outsider and certainly stays the distance.

I will definately be there, better dress smart in case she wins and we are on the podium!!! Anyone else going?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hola gus View Post
      It certainly is a hot race, with 2 other dogs (traps 2 and 4) running A1 and A2 grades, Lara is certainly going to have some catching up to do bearing in mind she's been running in A8. The 6 dog is regular at running distances close to 695m. Im assuming Brians other dog in the race (trap 4) may go off favourite and i'd expect Albion Star to go off at long odds like she did the last time she ran in OR. But those who were that night will know she is a lively outsider and certainly stays the distance.

I will definately be there, better dress smart in case she wins and we are on the podium!!! Anyone else going?
      Brians puppy has only ran here twice, but has done some good distances in Ireland, I think for some of the others its trainers seeing if there dogs are gona stay the trip of which I'm sure some wont, at least we know we will be doing our best work from half way and I agree Hola we may have a bit of catching up to do. I also think this is a much harder race than her last 695. I will see you there. BTW I have got the 4 new passes through the post today, the others are out of date. I also have the form sent with them for reg Lara with the Brighton owners ( who sends the passes) so will get 4 more soon.

0 Not allowed!
      I can't make it again Thursday. It my last pre-football season opporuntunit to earn some brownie points
      I'm taking Heather ( "is that it Nige?" ) out for dinner as its her birthday.
      Apparently she won't accept a chicken in a basket down the dogs.
      I don't know what's the matter with her !

Will have a bet. Would appreciate a text result.

Need to get some greyhound cheques countersigned John - Wednesday if at all possible..............?
      I have not forgiven Lewes Council, or DeVeggie, or Archer, or Bellotti, or Stanley, or Bailey, or Whiteside, or Challis, or Saints and Spurs for that 0-0 in 1978.
      I don't get over things and I don't move on easily. OK?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Barry Izbak View Post
      I can't make it again Thursday. It my last pre-football season opporuntunit to earn some brownie points
      I'm taking Heather ( "is that it Nige?" ) out for dinner as its her birthday.
      Apparently she won't accept a chicken in a basket down the dogs.
      I don't know what's the matter with her !

Will have a bet. Would appreciate a text result.

Need to get some greyhound cheques countersigned John - Wednesday if at all possible..............?
      Nige, please wish Heather (is that it Nige ?) many happy returns.

0 Not allowed!
      I will indeed mate - especially if Lara were able to help foot the restaurant bill !

Thanks Mark!
      I have not forgiven Lewes Council, or DeVeggie, or Archer, or Bellotti, or Stanley, or Bailey, or Whiteside, or Challis, or Saints and Spurs for that 0-0 in 1978.
      I don't get over things and I don't move on easily. OK?