Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please don't take the pleasure out of this!

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
I know negotiations are ongoing but as a supporter for 40 years who lobbied the FA, delivered Falmer leaflets and tied up balloons I don't want it to come to this! Please tell me something will be done!
Posted on NSC

"I have been offered a £180 disabled parking space at the UoS. I have multiple sclerosis and use an electric wheelchair. I can not walk at all, and need a hoist to get me from bed to chair, and have an electric tailgate to get me and my wheelchair into my adapted van. I bought a wheelchair season ticket, understanding that onsite parking would be available and free. The news then came that the parking would cost £180, but I really wanted to go to the football so I managed to find the money. Now I am told that the space won't be on site but over the other side of a railway line and a dual carriageway. Customer services at the ground told me that it is a few minutes walk away & I should be grateful that I have been offered a space at all. This has taken all the joy out of promotion to the Championship for me as I obviously will not be able to use such an inaccessible parking space which will mean that the season ticket will be useless. Silly me to think that the building of a state of the art stadium would give me some sense of normality back in my life and let me support the team that I have supported since the 70's.....2 Wembley cup finals, one
playoff final, standing on the East Terrace at the Goldstone for years and going to Withdean and too many away games for me to mention, before I developed MS. Oh well back to Radio Sussex commentary on a Saturday afternoon. That's the ironic thing, having been treated so badly by the club I am and will always be a Seagull. I suppose that's how they get away with it "

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
As you say, the club is meeting with BODs to try and come up with a solution to the parking issues. If the person is unable to attend that meeting, please PM me details, I will look into this personally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here