Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JCL This and JCL That

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
The term JCL is starting to really get up my nose. There are some, so called "fans" on this site who seem to want to label everyone as a JCL simply for posting a question, that may seem obvious the them but to the OP he may just want clarification or whatever.

Whilst everyone is entitled to an opinion and to post a reply if they so wish, to label someone a JCL is demeaning and childish and needs to stop. We are all (most of us) Albion fans and it would be good if those doing the slagging off could remember that point.

Regardless of whether I did or didn't manage to see a game in the last three or four years does not make me any less a fan or expect any less respect than those who never missed a game during that time. Just because you were a STH at Withdean does not make you a super hero who demands more respect than others.

So can we PLEASE cut this JCL crap out of posts and start enjoying the wonderful club we ALL support for the right reasons? Thank you.

Sep 1, 2010
JCL LOGO.jpg

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
There you go you see, everyone thinking I'm a JCL when all I am doing is raising a concern and defending everyone who wants to voice an opinion on this site. Sad.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'm sure a lot of people think they're saying it ironically or only doing it for a joke but of course it doesn't always come across, isn't funny anyway and just looks shit.

Maybe I'm just spending a bit too much time on here but some of the absolute IDIOCY being spouted each and every day is starting to make me really despair for our club. A lot of people need to take stock, grow up and get over themselves

Sep 1, 2010
There you go you see, everyone thinking I'm a JCL when all I am doing is raising a concern and defending everyone who wants to voice an opinion on this site. Sad.

To be honest, i would say 90 per cent of the time that the term JCL is used, it is usually a light hearted tonue in cheek remark, so i think it's a slight over reaction.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
The term JCL is starting to really get up my nose. There are some, so called "fans" on this site who seem to want to label everyone as a JCL simply for posting a question, that may seem obvious the them but to the OP he may just want clarification or whatever.

Whilst everyone is entitled to an opinion and to post a reply if they so wish, to label someone a JCL is demeaning and childish and needs to stop. We are all (most of us) Albion fans and it would be good if those doing the slagging off could remember that point.

Regardless of whether I did or didn't manage to see a game in the last three or four years does not make me any less a fan or expect any less respect than those who never missed a game during that time. Just because you were a STH at Withdean does not make you a super hero who demands more respect than others.

So can we PLEASE cut this JCL crap out of posts and start enjoying the wonderful club we ALL support for the right reasons? Thank you.

So who do you really support? Chelsea? Manure, Arsenal? Let's see you joined this site last month. What gives you the right to complain when we all get pissed off with the JCLs?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

You do know that EVERYONE on this thread that has just called you a JCL was JOKING, right?

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
So who do you really support? Chelsea? Manure, Arsenal? Let's see you joined this site last month. What gives you the right to complain when we all get pissed off with the JCLs?

:yawn:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I'm sure a lot of people think they're saying it ironically or only doing it for a joke but of course it doesn't always come across, isn't funny anyway and just looks shit.

Maybe I'm just spending a bit too much time on here but some of the absolute IDIOCY being spouted each and every day is starting to make me really despair for our club. A lot of people need to take stock, grow up and get over themselves

Perhaps not so much despairing for our club but rather more for NSC. Bozza who has set this up may be prepared to publish a list of NON JCLs, categorised into who wears a Man U shirt at games etc etc. Perhaps there won't be that many left ??Is he just having a laugh OR

Would it be preferred if we all piss off into the darkness ??

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
You do know that EVERYONE on this thread that has just called you a JCL was JOKING, right?

Conkers it does not come across like that. There seems to be real hatred in some people's replies and it doesn't make good reading when we are all supposed to be supporting the same team. Geeze who needs Palarse fans at our home games when we fight each other?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Perhaps not so much despairing for our club but rather more for NSC. Bozza who has set this up may be prepared to publish a list of NON JCLs, categorised into who wears a Man U shirt at games etc etc. Perhaps there won't be that many left ??

Would it be preferred if we all piss off into the darkness ??

Sounds good to me!

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
im a jcl from 1976,which makes me less of a jcl than some of the jcls that have posted 10 zillion posts.:guitar:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here