Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry insider, 1901 shirts again but with a plan to get us all out the poo!

bloomingood

Pull your socks up!!
Feb 14, 2011
chickenrun
Insider
Now I have served my ban imposed by the anti humour squad on here, I don’t understand why the club seems to have such a weird stance on replica club shirts in the 1901 club. Just seems the daftest thing ever and the best way of giving the fans the hump! Does whoever set this rule not understand some members as am I are just supporters who happen to want seats in the best areas to view our team and show support for that team/club by wearing the shirt the squad has on the pitch!
Anyway, the wife has suggested you should be offering an alternative and supply some shirts (not replica kit) that reflect the squad shirt stripes/logo etc in the club shop. The difference being they are in keeping with the dress code required. You make them, we buy them, and they are a reflection of the squad shirt and satisfy supporters so we are all happy. We all win!! How about it?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Replica shirts can be worn in the seats, just not in the lounges. I will pass on your comments - but surely the solution is to wear a polo shirt (club one allowed) in the lounge, and pop your shirt on over the top when you are in the seats?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here