Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Star

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its official - shows as Albion Star on the Racing Post website - maybe still Starcroft in tomorrow nights programme, have to wait and see :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Sadly, despite several attemps I can't get facebook to allow Albion Lara Star as a name so it's looking like she won't be having her own account like Benny does... I dunno if anyone else wants to give it a go?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As you know I have set up a "fan" page for her, these are quite easy as they link through to my own account. Setting up as a person, like Seagulltonian has for Benny requires a separate email address. I might give it a go sometime. Does he still run that page or has he passed it onto somebody else.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
As you know I have set up a "fan" page for her, these are quite easy as they link through to my own account. Setting up as a person, like Seagulltonian has for Benny requires a separate email address. I might give it a go sometime. Does he still run that page or has he passed it onto somebody else.

I do now, he passed it onto me... That's why I tried to set up a Lara one too but it won't have it... I'd be happy to do Lara's one too if someone was able to set it up coz it bloody well won't let me set it up!

:lol:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Just placed a win double on Paddypower.com

ALBION FLYER & ALBION STAR

It is official

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Not only would that make for an amazing night you'd win a nice few bob too given the likely odds!!

See you tonight

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Albion Star Wins @ 4/1 :rock:

Albion Flyer 2nd @ 4/1 :(

It seems the change of name trick works again :eek:

Yay! Put a fiver on Albion Star while playing roulette in the bookies, won 20 quid on roulette, and Albion Star came from last place going into the final bend to sprint past all to win @ 4/1. Send it! 40 quid winnings pay for my ticket and travel for Saturday! Nice one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here