Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thursday 28th. Lara & Benny !

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
A big thank you to the guys at the kennels for organising this for us, both running Thursday.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Brilliant to have them both running at the same meeting. Been waiting for this. No way am i going to miss this one! Who else will be there?

P.S Mark was the 695 maiden on Sunday over subscribed then?

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
I don't think there is a 696 maiden on the card which probably means that Mark had one too many Becks and imagined it, or it didn't fill. To be fair it's probably the latter.
She's still called Starcroft strangely.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Cheers Biffer. BTW how do you know what races are on Sunday. Loked at the corals advanced runners section and it said no information yet???

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
sounds like the perfect WIN DOUBLE

shame I won't be there to see it.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Oh, is there one next Sunday? I don't know.
I assumed it would be tomorrow night.
Maybe it was me who had too many Becks !

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I don't think there is a 696 maiden on the card which probably means that Mark had one too many Becks and imagined it, or it didn't fill. To be fair it's probably the latter.
She's still called Starcroft strangely.

The plan is to run her thursday and sunday and there is defo a 695 maiden on the card (Sunday) all open races Sunday and you wont see them on the Corals site until at least Friday.

Last edited:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Just got home.................and what a night!!! Fantastic gutsy run from Benny (Albion Flyer) showing that he will always give you a true run for your money, the boy is brave as you like.

2 races later it was Lara's turn (Albion Star) and once again she fell out the traps but approaching the 3rd bend in last place she was still in contention and pressed the accelerator, and found the gap to nick 1st place. Cracking win under the name Albion Star for the 1st time.... Good girl!!!

Topped the night off with 2 more winners at 7/1 and 9/4 to make a good night.

Good to finally meet Gazwag too. Hope the work crew had an enjoyable night?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here