Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Guitar Amp Repair

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
My son has an Orange Tiny Terror head that has stopped working (power light on but no output). Does anybody know of any decent repairers in the area? Thanks.

Viva Calderon

Apr 29, 2010
yeah Mike Still. Best in the area
M J Still Electronic 85 Portland Road. Hove, East Sussex. BN3 5DP. 01273 738 274
Only thing is that he is away now for two weeks. He'll be back in the shop on 8th August Mike has been doing all my equipment for the past 10 years or so! he repairs for most of the Studio's and Musicians from Brighton to Worthing inc BIMM etc, etc, etc

Ok (Message me direct if you need any more info) Good Luck!

:eek: :eek: :eek: Just seen someone recomend P Hall :eek: :eek: :eek: If you value your sons amp? I'd by pass that one! :eek: :facepalm: ???

Last edited:

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Thanks guys - will follow these up. Not back in the country myself until the 5th so no rush and I've something to do on the first Saturday I'm back!

yeah Mike Still. Best in the area
M J Still Electronic 85 Portland Road. Hove, East Sussex. BN3 5DP. 01273 738 274
Only thing is that he is away now for two weeks. He'll be back in the shop on 8th August Mike has been doing all my equipment for the past 10 years or so! he repairs for most of the Studio's and Musicians from Brighton to Worthing inc BIMM etc, etc, etc

Ok (Message me direct if you need any more info) Good Luck!

:eek: :eek: :eek: Just seen someone recomend P Hall :eek: :eek: :eek: If you value your sons amp? I'd by pass that one! :eek: :facepalm: ???

He's a genius at his stuff, knows musical equipment too.
Mike used to live with his parents next to my Grandfather in Hangleton, so we've known each other a long time.

guitar_legend

Jan 15, 2014
Hey guys,

Thought I would sign up just to warn people about Peter Hall.

Mod edit: unnecessary detail about the trader in question, and something a bit fishy about the timings too

Last edited by a moderator:

Skunky

May 24, 2014
Hey guys,

Thought I would sign up just to warn people about Peter Hall.

I second the above this man is a rip off....

mod edit: ...more of the previous poster's stuff. Again, too much detail, and, again, something slightly fishy about the timing and topic of the first post too

Last edited by a moderator:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here