Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raphael Rossi Branco

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think he was on trial earlier in the week, but does anyone know whether we took him to Portugal?

It's just I've had it on good authority that he's flying into Heathrow tonight. Just wondered whether we've seen enough already in Portugal and are flying him back now to sign him up.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
I don't think we did based on the players used yesterday but at the same time no news has ben mentioned as to say he is not with us, as we know Loic Darmour has gone.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just wondered whether we've seen enough already in Portugal and are flying him back now to sign him up.

If that was the case, surely he'd be flying into Gatwick?

Maybe we did take him, found him to be crap and have packed him off on a plane back to Brazil via Heathrow.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If that was the case, surely he'd be flying into Gatwick?

Maybe we did take him, found him to be crap and have packed him off on a plane back to Brazil via Heathrow.

Perhaps he's been somewhere else then, maybe even back to South America. But he is being picked up from Heathrow tonight, on behalf of the Albion.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
where did he come from? who has he played for?

He's a Brazilian centre back, who plays for Cruzeiro Esporte Clube. The only other thing I know is that its his birthday on Monday (25th July), when he'll be 22 years old!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
All I can find out is that he seems to be contracted to a club called cruzeiro in brazil but I'm sure he hasn't made the first team(not listed anyway) and he is 21 next monday. Another Batti?

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I believe he has dual nationality, Italian and Brazilian.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This is EXACTLY the kind of rumour I love. No extravagant claims, no look at me, look at me! Just solid info from a solid poster. Anyone know if the lad's any good?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
The development squad have a match in Winchester on Saturday, in which case if it was for that then Heathrow would make more sense. But not sure why he'd go there today for a match on Saturday.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Sounds as if he did enough to be flown home and back? Naylor described him as lanky in last friday's game but said nothing about his play. Guess he will play on saturday but if he gets a deal you would expect him to be development squad. I hope those boys get more fixtures this season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's 22, not 18. Why do you all assume he's development squad, rather than first team?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
21 on Monday and yet to play first team football as far as I can see so same age and experience as most of the DS.
Love to be proved wrong though :D

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Errr jesus lets hope it is the guy in the you tube video and we are about to sign him, he's looks absolute class! Very composed on the ball, drives foward out of defence and even shows a bit of skill in the opposing penalty box. Surely if this guy has been on trial we will sign him no?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here