Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online seatingplan - The Amex

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Bit of help here please... I'm trying to find an online seating plan which shows the different blocks and their names!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Do you think you could find your way to the NSC search box? (Try 'plan')

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Hi Del Boy
When I asked about this a few weeks ago I was told one didn't exist to look at online. Things may have changed since then so its worth giving them a ring.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have not seen an online seating plan with seat numbers, seems strange that there isn't one but then it seems strange that we don't have a stadium clock and that all games show up as sold out on the ticket site....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have not seen an online seating plan with seat numbers, seems strange that there isn't one but then it seems strange that we don't have a stadium clock and that all games show up as sold out on the ticket site....

It's a weird world at times.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I'm GAGGING to see a detailed seating plan. I'm in WSL up near the south stand and am desperate to know if I'm going to be more in line with the 6 yard line / penalty spot or the goal line.

Think it will be the latter but wouldn't mind finding out.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Del Boy

When the club were marketing season tickets, they created a link to a 3d file which detailed the various blocks etc. and incorporated views.

Perhaps you may have access to that, I have but it is a bit of a bar steward to copy a link, but I will continue to try for you.

There may be someone/several/many people on here who can do it in an instant.

Cheers

Rodney

PS it shows blocks but not individual seat numbers !

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Thanks, there doesn't appear to be a half detailed seating plan online. [MENTION=14765]porkypie[/MENTION] link is the closest thing but I was hoping for a detailed plan of blocks and rows.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
There you are

Porky Pie is much more clever than I am.

PS Thinking about it, you may get the full answer to your question on Wednesday when tickets for the Spurs game go on general sale !

Last edited:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I was hoping there would be a detailed plan like this one for the O2...

o2arena_nickleback_seatingplan.jpg

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
there's one on the ticket counter in the club shop in Queens Road

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here