Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PMT Wristband for women to warn men - first stage towards a "cure"

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm pretty sure this may be fixtures, but after a recent bout of "near on the blob" attack today I did a little search. Took me a while to find after failed google searches of "cranky old bitches" and "completely ****ing mental hags" :mad::mad::mad:

But finally found this after typing in "help me, before I kill her"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1359734/Time-month-warning-wristband-tells-men-wives-PMT.html

I'm assuming that the instruction manual will advise running for the hills when the wristband turns a certain colour???!!!! :shrug:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh Christ another bout!! Lord help us all! Not going to order a wristband, going to get a new separate house!!!

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Its the same time every month that you wind her up (as its obviously you). Make the away match a weekender each time and you will be fine!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Its the same time every month that you wind her up (as its obviously you). Make the away match a weekender each time and you will be fine!

That's where I made the mistake. Instead of rushing back from Bristol to spend Saturday evening and Sunday with her I should have stayed in Bristol all weekend. Next time!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here