Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rebekah Brooks arrested!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
BBC

A 43-year-old woman has been arrested in connection with an investigation into phone hacking and bribery.

The woman, who has not been named, was arrested by appointment by Operation Weeting police at a London police station.

She remains in custody, Met Police said.

This is the 10th arrest made by police investigating the hacking allegations by the now-closed newspaper News of the World.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Got to be her, she's 43!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Why what she done ?

Apart from the fact that she led the whole phone-hacking scenario; admitted to a parliamentary committee in March 2003 that the NOTW offered money to the police to gain information and basically licking the Murdochs' arseholes...

Nothing about as innocent as a young nun.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Apart from the fact that she led the whole phone-hacking scenario; admitted to a parliamentary committee in March 2003 that the NOTW offered money to the police to gain information and basically licking the Murdochs' arseholes...

Nothing about as innocent as a young nun.
bang her up!!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Very sexually frustrated from what I've read...

The NOTW got first option on the MP's expenses story but she rejected it due to "not enough sex" involved

Horny? Frisky? I leave that to you.

I reckon she is pure dirt:sheep:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. By which I mean a more repulsive person.

I'm normally a fan of the flame haired ladies but she does NOT do it for me at all. Hideous old crow

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here