Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wall of Legends

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hello Insider,

I was wondering what the attributes of a player meant that they deserved a spot on the wall of legends and who decided upon it?

Leon Knight? Really? The poisoned dwarf? One of the most talented players to don the stripes, but refus to use that talent after a month of so? The guy that almost forced Mark McGhee in to dropping him for the playoff final? The guy that used to give training a miss? The guy that declared he was pleased that we got relegated? The guy that put in 50% when he was put out wide by McGhee (his goal tally was not particularly brilliant)? The guy that has never said sorry for his behaviour, yet taking a comfortable wage from the team.

If it came down to goals scored, then the system need altering. He might have helped us gain promotion, but he is an absolute cock. I haven't studied the Albion history in great depth, but even I can think of 40+ players that would be more deserving of having a permanent tribute at our new ground.

If we are desperately keen to honour Leon in some way then perhaps we can rename the lost and found or the junior urinals after him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here