Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Sales via the internet shambles - B&H Albion please explain why.

MikeyPops

Jul 7, 2011
Worthing
This has been a total nightmare for a lot of people, me included. I have 1000 points so I have been trying all day (Wed 13th) since opening time, 1000hrs, to purchase our (me, my wife and my sister via friends and family) tickets for the Spurs match. I appreciate that there is great demand but even when I was able to get past the first hurdle of "Click and Try Again" logging on to my account was very hit and miss. Logged on and was told I do not have any points! Tried several times (more like hundreds) again and finally got in, now correctly stating I have 1000points. Clicked on "Home Buy Tickets now", got the "Sold Out" notices. Looked through NSC and noticed one customer clicked on "Add My Reserved Seats" so I tried it and boom, there they are, all 3 home games - Eastbourne, Spurs and Gillingham, our 3 customers numbers with 1 ticket already allocated to each name for each game, listed at the adult prices. Now the problem starts to get even more complex. We are only able to attend the Spurs match and my wife wants my grandson to attend his first Albion football match instead of herself. How do we change my wife's adult ticket into a child ticket, which is at half the price of an adult ticket? There does not appear to be the facility to do so on the internet site. Do I risk paying the adult price and try to get the money back from the Club? At least I can rest easy now though, knowing that the club has actually reserved tickets for us, but why did they not tell us that tickets would be reserved for us? This would of saved a lot panic buying. This ticket process has been a combination no information and dis-information. I only hope that Gus has the team performing a lot better than this shoddy ticket purchase procedure when Doncaster Rovers arrive.
All in all I have now been trying to purchase, on and off throughout the day, 2 adult tickets and 1 child ticket for the Spurs match for nearly 14 hours without success. If there is anyone from the ticket office that can give any advice, or reason, it really would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The articles on seagulls.co.uk stated that seats were reserved for the Gillingham game, but with limited capacity for the SSC and Spurs match we couldn't reserve everyone's seats (due to the limited capacity).

I will pass on your comments. If you send PM your details I will see what can be done to assist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here