Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lara runs Friday

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Lara is running Friday back to 515m A8, the reason is there are few races for maidens in open class and we have tried her and we know where we are with her, Brian doesn't want to over do it with her as she is so young, so we are going to take it easy with her, we know she stays, we know it's what she is crying out for, so we will just keep her ticking over in 515m to keep her fit and earn her keep, then as she gets older she will solely concentrate on the longer trips, but that means not so many runs, Gloria who looks after her said she was absolutely knackered after her run last week.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Sounds like a plan to me.

I can't make Friday although should be able to catch it in the bookies.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Hi Guys. I'm back and keen to get down to the track tomorrow. (I'm sick of sun, beer and birds on Waikiki Beach)

I see Lara is still running as STARCROFT (Trap 5 11.57) tomorrow. With the paperwork done, I had expected her to be running as ALBION STAR by now. Any ideas what the hold up is?

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Hi Guys. I'm back and keen to get down to the track tomorrow. (I'm sick of sun, beer and birds on Waikiki Beach)

I see Lara is still running as STARCROFT (Trap 5 11.57) tomorrow. With the paperwork done, I had expected her to be running as ALBION STAR by now. Any ideas what the hold up is?

I will be there on Friday mate, not sure what the hold up is, will try to find out.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
All makes sense about keeping her ticking over etc, although i'll be keeping my powder dry for when Lara runs the distance she wants! At the open golf tommorrow, so wont be able to make the track. But if anyone can text me how she gets on i'd appreciate it! ta

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Out well enough, but last from the first bend to the last until exploding up the home straight to easily claim second place to the one dog.

Unbelieveable acceleration. If only she could be incontention at the last bend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here