Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardinal Newman School

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I went there for 6 long yrs couldnt stand it, but i dont think i could stand any school at that time.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Me too, although I was only there for five years, between 1990-1995. Feeley was head then Evans.

Snap, think mine was the same time period. Remember jumping out of ground floor windows during detentions in the lower school, to play football.

My fav moment was a kid in my English class hadnt dont a 1000 word essay for an exam, so he drew a picture on a piece of paper and when it was pointed out there was no writing he piped up with "yeah but miss a picture paints a thousand words!"
:D

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I went there before it was called Cardinal Newman...............................am I that old ..yikes

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Played a football match v one of their teams last year. Utter wankers, acted like nobs the whole game with sneaky kick outs at players and abuse to the referee. 4 of them got booked which is very unusual for a school match now days, completely unnecessary as they dicked us 7-1 anyway. When we got back to the bus they had spat all over the windows and door handles and slashed the tires literally for no reason whatsoever. Did not expect that from a Catholic school. :wanker:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Played a football match v one of their teams last year. Utter wankers, acted like nobs the whole game with sneaky kick outs at players and abuse to the referee. 4 of them got booked which is very unusual for a school match now days, completely unnecessary as they dicked us 7-1 anyway. When we got back to the bus they had spat all over the windows and door handles and slashed the tires literally for no reason whatsoever. Did not expect that from a Catholic school. :wanker:

Hmmmm i must admit the bit i find hardest to believe is we beat you 7-1 we were gash at sport

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here