Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwegian Toby doubles up for Albion [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Toby Agdestein was on target twice as Albion's development squad beat Havant and Waterlooville 3-0 in a friendly at Westleigh Park today.

More...

Saw this on that Argus Report,

JoeBlow, says...
5:30pm Sat 9 Jul 11

Found this on a Cardiff forum:
"As mentioned on here previously I am spending the next few weeks in Brighton with Leon Jeanne. Whilst I won't go into any detail regarding their pre season routine, as it is unfair of the club after the lengths they are going to looking after Leon, there are a few things that have struck me. I've watched quite a few sessions at The Vale and DJ was rarely there, If he did come out he would stand on the sideline and not say much. In contrast Poyet is centrally involved in every session, he's screaming, encouraging and motivating all the time and even joins in a lot of the sessions. I was speaking to one of the coaches yesterday who said it's imperative for a manager to be at most sessions, and to be centrally involved, as it stops any of the players trying to run the show. Unfortunately I think that's what happened with us last year, the manager was no where to be seen so the likes of Chopra could take the ****. I'm very impressed with what I've seen here, very good start to pre season! And for those planning the away trip to Brighton you're in for a treat, the new stadium is stunning, looks like a mini Wembley!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here