Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

William Britt

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Bevis Mugabi was why i was going to reply haha, love that name!

Keeper - never heard of him and said he left Brighton to join Stains yesterday so odd he has come to us? OP got it wrong and he's gone the other way?

stevebhafc123

Aug 29, 2011
william britt goalkeeper

all i know is he is an incredible goalkeeper and was offered a scholar by brighton but he turned it down as other clubs come in for him such as southampton, portsmouth and watford, wouldn't surprise me if i see him in the football league very soon. :bhasign:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
all i know is he is an incredible goalkeeper and was offered a scholar by brighton but he turned it down as other clubs come in for him such as southampton, portsmouth and watford, wouldn't surprise me if i see him in the football league very soon. :bhasign:

Hello William. :bigwave:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sounds like a great prospect for Saints. Says he wants to 'emulate' his hero David James. Cue much flapping, missing crosses, getting caught out trying to dribble out of the box etc. etc.

stevebhafc123

Aug 29, 2011
actually my brother played along side him when he was at Brighton, he's a year older than him and he played for the youth team in quite a lot of friendlies, I knew William a tiny bit and from what I see he was very good. Don't know why you lot are spending your free time bitching about a young boy trying to live his dream you bunch of sad low life's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here