Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disabled Parking 2

This is not a question, but a request. Can the club please please hurry up and decide how these will be allocated.

Forgive me for quoting from an earlier answer - but have you made an error in understanding Herr Tubthumper's question - which is about the allocation of disabled parking spaces?

The "details" in the link simply refere to the price, the date that disabled parking tickets go on sale and the fact that priority is being given to Withdean season ticket holders and 1901 Club members without parking provision.

The leaflet, Arriving at the Amex, asks people to "contact the club with details of your disability". Can you please advise what criteria will be used to determine who will be allocated a disabled parking space, and who will decide?

My experience as an advisor to government ministers on transport issues relating to people with disabilities leads me to suspect that an allocation based on nothing other than "first come, first served", with no definition of disability, could be in breach of the Club's duties under the Disability Discrimination Act / Equality Act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here