Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whispers that Woodgate and Ambrose are on the verge of signing!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm sorry but this is just bollocks, isn't it? First of all, the only rumour that Ambrose is signing came from some QPR geek on twitter on a wind up, and the only rumour about Woodgate was someone 'ITK' on here doing a wink smiley at someone who had suggested it.

If this is all we're grasping at then I just dont know what.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Says the other thread he read on NSC probably........:facepalm:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I'm sorry but this is just bollocks, isn't it? First of all, the only rumour that Ambrose is signing came from some QPR geek on twitter on a wind up, and the only rumour about Woodgate was someone 'ITK' on here doing a wink smiley at someone who had suggested it.

I love your posts, nobody knows whether this is true or nor but I reckon if someone posted that the earth was round you'd question it or ask who their source is!!! Not having a go mate, I just think it's really funny. :lol:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Is this because you didn't hear the rumour 1st ....

D

Deleted member 18477

Jay Boothroyd to partner CMS
Ambrose to lead the midfield triangle
Woodgate to sign on a pay as you play to literally see his career out on a high by crippling Glenn Murray into more of a cripple than himself

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
American industrialist Henry Ford has just invented a motor powered vehicle called the Model T

g200518_u53920_main_ford.jpg

D

Deleted member 18477

that said the woodgate rumour has been posted on another general football forum i use

and if true, will we REALLY be able to keep woodgate fit?... Oh Mr Bloom, im not sure gambling is such a good idea ALL the time...

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
12:01 on the live webcam, Woodgate holding a shirt
I'm on the webcam at 11.45. White trousers walking down West Stand Lower near Seagull after testing my seat. No sign of Woodgate while we were there, but who knows! Perhaps he was in the boardroom signing the paperwork.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
and if true, will we REALLY be able to keep woodgate fit?... Oh Mr Bloom, im not sure gambling is such a good idea ALL the time...

god knows mate, but i would expect his taking a pay cut, possibly pay as ya play maybe.

I dunno when fit his a good player, but its just keeping him fit thats the issue lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here