Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest BHA tranfer rumour on Twitter

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
StJude1975 QUEENS PARK RANGERS
MY SOURCE: pretty dull today nothin QPR related...but he says Brighton will be spending big and are on verge of signing woodgate and ambrose

QPR fan, claims to have a source, so better than most of the tweets which seem to just be a product of the echo chamber that is twitter.

Thoughts?

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Ambrose would be BRILLIANT.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ambrose - now that would be immense. Not going to happen though is it

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ambrose...oh yes yes yes please...nothing would give me more pleasure than to get him....

He is quality.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Darren Ambrose from Palace?
Or is there another Ambrose?

Would be a decent signing, and hilarious.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I can't see Ambrose happening in a million years but it would be HILARIO if it did.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I dont use Twitface, can someone twit him and ask how good his source is?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't see Ambrose happening in a million years but it would be HILARIO if it did.
Spot on. After they CREAMED themselves over getting Murray, can you imagine the FUSS if we get the best player they've had in the past 3 years. Marvellous, and indeed funny.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Come on guys you know the rules AMBROSE IS CRAP, however if he were to sign for us....

There must be something in these Woodgate rumours, if our medical team say he is fit enough, then so be it

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'd shit myself with laughter if wes signed Ambrose, would be a great replacement for Bennet as well. Not going to happen though unless Palace WANT to go down this year.

How much, do you reckon? 1.5m?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
This must be a windup. Afterall the Palace owners are FANS ( very rich ones at that I think I've heard a million times ) so there is NO WAY they would sell to us.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Or is it custard.

I see what you did there (although I think you'll find it's actually my job to come up with the crap gags in this parish). :glare:

Would be just perfect if Mr Ambrose did decide to defect from The Nigels. Stranger things have already happened. :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here