Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'special' player

MrK

Jul 4, 2011
I have recently got a job working at the new stadium, I can't tell you what my job as this is confidential, however I have seen who I presume is the 'special' player having a tour of the stadium.

I realise people may believe it to be CMS but this player is a well known premiership player so i presume this is the player Poyet was on about.

As I said, I can't tell you who it is, might be able to give you some clues though, plus don't get too excited, imo he could be a risky signing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Here we go again - 38 pages

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Can i have a clue please?

does his name start with Robbie and end with Keane?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Was it Miss Scarlet, in the Library with the lead pipe?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
I have recently got a job working at the new stadium, I can't tell you what my job as this is confidential, however I have seen who I presume is the 'special' player having a tour of the stadium.

I realise people may believe it to be CMS but this player is a well known premiership player so i presume this is the player Poyet was on about.

As I said, I can't tell you who it is, might be able to give you some clues though, plus don't get too excited, imo he could be a risky signing.

Kieran Dyer, that would be a bloody risk!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

gudjohnson, robbie keane, owen,

lua lua, lansbury (both technically prem players)

sol campbell

lol gotta love NSC and the transfer windows. even if its ridiculous it does make me laugh.

still smiling over CMS!

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
does_he_look_like_a_bitch.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here