Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abion Flyer running on Saturday

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Polly running on the card also, unique billy (biffers dog) also on the card and also Issy who used to be billys kennel mate, so Saturday night be an awesome one.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Noticed Unique Billy was on the card. What are the racing names of Issy and Polly Mark? Im definately going to do my best to be there on Sat.

For what my racing opinion is worth i think Benny has a tough race on is hands. Trap 1 novice could be anything, and trap 5 lloks to have simular form to Benny. The one thing we do know is Benny at his peak for this race so certainly worth a punt. Will be interesting to see the prices when they come out, maybe some value!

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Polly is poopas polish and Issy is Hells bells, which is a great name for her, she is a totally mad thing but really fun, if she can turn that energy into racing she will break the track record lol. Also I am wondering with polly here if that will calm Benny down, those 2 are inceperable at the kennels and they are so happy together, this the first time they been racing together.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Noticed Unique Billy was on the card. What are the racing names of Issy and Polly Mark? Im definately going to do my best to be there on Sat.

For what my racing opinion is worth i think Benny has a tough race on is hands. Trap 1 novice could be anything, and trap 5 lloks to have simular form to Benny. The one thing we do know is Benny at his peak for this race so certainly worth a punt. Will be interesting to see the prices when they come out, maybe some value!

Well m8 last race 5/4 fav, and you know the bookies don't ever give us value with him, coz they know he battles every race, I think if he stays outa trouble he got a great chance, the way he finished last race, one bump on second bend and back straight cost him.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Not certain but I should have 2 spare passes.
Busy day DJing at the school Summer Fair and then at a BBQ in the afternoon so not sure what time I'll be there. Probably around 7.30.
PM me if you want them.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Well done Benny!

1st tonight at 9/4

running_grey.gif

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Back to winning ways tonight - get time out the traps as well 4.16

Nice one Biffer, 29.98 is a great time for Unique Billy

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure about you, but my head feels like I went 12 rounds with Klitschko.
Ouch.
Hope you all had a good night. Well done Benny.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Was a great night, Billy wins in under 30secs, Benny back to winning, Issy 2nd and ran a great race and Polly beaten in photo, her first race in ages the lady is class act.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here