Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whos the worst manager or chairman to deal with?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Ok after this kll saga im putting forward Alan Pardew, just get frustrated with him whenever i see him?!

Last edited:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I should imagine we are dealing with Mike Ashley and his cronies, rather than Pardew. Newcastle have an overly complicated structure when it comes to transfers.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Wouldnt fancy dealing with this chairman

mao.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At the risk of incurring the wrath of the disciples can I suggest that Gus is probably f***ing annoying to negotiate with, all smiles but hard as nails underneath it and a bit of latin arm waving and irritation when things don't go his way? Threats to walk away etc etc

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
According to an agent on Twitter it is Southampton and he no longer deals with them

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
At the risk of incurring the wrath of the disciples can I suggest that Gus is probably f***ing annoying to negotiate with, all smiles but hard as nails underneath it and a bit of latin arm waving and irritation when things don't go his way? Threats to walk away etc etc

Are you joking I heard Gus is the nicest man in football i imagin Kll negotions started like this;
Gus: Ello Mik ow are you?
Ash: Sod off im not interested!
Gus: But i want to buy one of your playerz
Ash: Talk to me?
Gus: Kll ees a very talented boy, and i fink thiz would be a perfect move for im.
Ash: Really thats beautiful, let me just get some tissues im about to cry.
Gus: Mik dont be like dat
Ash: I will be however i bloody want to be, 10m and he's yours. Im off to laugh at geordies with some mate's.
Gus: Mik, Mik, Mik (he hung up without even saying goodbye, how do you do business with someone like that?)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Depends on who you are or what your role is.

A current league referee told me that Neil Warnock is an absolute bastard. Managers are not allowed to go to the referee until a set time after the game (20 mins I think) and Warnock is always there on the dot. He'll have watched all contentious moments many times over and pressure the referee hard on why he'd made the decisions he had, trying to catch them out.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Chairman, has to be Roman Romanov at Hearts, the whole Baltic ownership thing has wrecked a perfectly good football club. The Chairman and owner pretty much decide who plays in the side, they rested players in games running up to the end of the season...the whole situation is completely bizarre!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here