Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lara running Sunday.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Hi guys.
Lara running Sunday A8, 8th race 13.12, from trap 5, don't think I'll be able to make it, Win Double Nige?

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Come on. You can be with Benny at 10.30am, once around the field whilst Cass does another lap, in for a cup of tea with Brian, watch Cass walk Isobel (is that OK ?), have another cup of tea and leave the kennels at 12.15.
You'll arrive at Hove at exactly 12.55pm meaning you have at least 15 mins to watch her parade and have a bet.
No excuses.
See you there Mark. I'll buy you a Becks.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Come on. You can be with Benny at 10.30am, once around the field whilst Cass does another lap, in for a cup of tea with Brian, watch Cass walk Isobel (is that OK ?), have another cup of tea and leave the kennels at 12.15.
You'll arrive at Hove at exactly 12.55pm meaning you have at least 15 mins to watch her parade and have a bet.
No excuses.
See you there Mark. I'll buy you a Becks.

You can buy me a becks tomorrow...Ive got to work on Sunday but Cass said she will walk Isobel, and she better not sit around drinking tea!!!

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
You can buy me a becks tomorrow...Ive got to work on Sunday but Cass said she will walk Isobel, and she better not sit around drinking tea!!!
Ha! Thanks for walking Issy. 30.92 (or similar) in her trial by the way with no ill affects afterwards so that's really pleasing.
I thought that you (as the man who virtually runs the Co-Op these days) could arrange for days off when you like. Clearly not. Bad times.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Is it pay on the gate tommorrow does anyone know. If so Triggar can i have that pass back?!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
C'mon the Lara!!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
No where to be seen until the last bend and finished like an absolute train for 3rd place.

Left it too late, and obviously can't wait until she can take on the extra couple of bends.

LARA1.jpg

LARA2.jpg

LARA4.jpg

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Excellent photo's Nige. And totally agree with you, the girl is just crying out for 6 bends. Personally i wont be passing cash to back her untill she gets the correct distance but she is a lovely bitch so soppy looking and calm after the race and potential oozing out of her. Interesting speaking to the Kennel lad (sorry forgot his name) that he is convinced that she wont run in 695m untill she passes her 1st season. Totally understandable and i back the trainer's judgement.

As i offered with Benny i will be more then happy to home Lara when she finishes racing.

Cant wait till the evening/afternoon when Benny and Lara run at the same meeting!!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here