Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen Garvan (merged)

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Well well, he is a sweet player. Very good a couple of seasons ago for Ipswich. Also he was mustard on last years champ

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Garvan comes from a notable Irish footballing family. His maternal grandfather, Con Martin, was an international during the 1940s and 1950s and captained both Ireland teams – the FAI XI and the IFA XI. His uncle, Mick Martin, also played for both the Republic of Ireland and Manchester United. Another uncle Con Martin Jr. and his own father, Gerry Garvan, both played in the League of Ireland.[2]

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
Some quotes:

"I know some don't rate him at all, but I think he's a great talent and will go far.
A young player with his ability won't go for £250,000."

"Still young enough and talented enough to make an impact here - no sale for me, not for that price anyway."

"£250,000 - yes please."

"I would and wouldn't care if we accepted. he's good enough to play for us in the right formation, but I would want him to have the best chance in his Career and at Brighton it might go well for him!"

Sounds like he's decent but doesn't get a game.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This has bloom written all over it.... Let's really f@ck palace up. Bid on all their players and unsettle them!!! Genius

I knew there would be some kind of revenge lined up !

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
This has bloom written all over it.... Let's really f@ck palace up. Bid on all their players and unsettle them!!! Genius

I knew there would be some kind of revenge lined up !

I'd prefer it if we unsettled someone in their actual match day squad though!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this the end for Navarro ?

May 16, 2011
he was pretty poor to be honest but maybe he will suit your style of football.

Well he couldn't break into Freedman's team, George Burley bought him and played him game after game, he was piss poor for us, got slated badly by our fans, hope he does better for you guys. Good luck he wont be missed at all xxx

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here