Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Training - SORTED!

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Right.... listen carefully!

Portslade Sports Centre - Thursdays 8-9pm from 1st April - Outside!

Please be ready to start by 8 sharp, Give me 15 minutes honest bust yer gut training and the rest of the time a kick about!!!

£3 per person to cover hire of pitch etc....

Those that attend will go in Fatboys good book for the REMF 3 match! If you can't make it - put your excuses here - failure to turn up without a letter from your mother may jeoprdise your starting place in May - You've been warned!

see yall next fursday!

Coach:rolleyes:

PS we have the option to have the pitch over the summer too :clap:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
jmc said:

Portslade Sports Centre - Thursdays 8-9pm from 1st April - Outside!

thats the dogs night out :ohmy:

for those that maybe involved in both!

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Only night they have free :( was either that friday 9pm @ the Triangle

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh f***. I HAVE to be in front of a computer at 8 on that night for Glasto tickets. What to do?

BOLLOCKS

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Guys

Please vote on the preferred rate thread. Tues 4th May or Thurs 6th May. I need to get this date sorted NOW.

Thanks.

Gareth

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
FFS-Is that really the dogs night?!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Ok as it is the dogs night I think we should give up our Friday that week for training and then do Thursdays from then on.

We don't have long so we should do a couple of weekends and we have some friendlies lined up.

We are playing Peterbrough at home on April 17th and it would be nice if everyone that wants to play in the REMF can play in that.

Excuses such as "it's too far" (Sam) and "I have a game in the afternoon" (Sam) really don't work when we play at 10.00 at Waterhall. (Unless, of course, East Preston are away to Carlisle that day.)

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Im up for it.

If only for the chance to 'Disable' Rumble.

Only joking xx

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
fatboy said:
Ok as it is the dogs night I think we should give up our Friday that week for training and then do Thursdays from then on.

We don't have long so we should do a couple of weekends and we have some friendlies lined up.

We are playing Peterbrough at home on April 17th and it would be nice if everyone that wants to play in the REMF can play in that.

Excuses such as "it's too far" (Sam) and "I have a game in the afternoon" (Sam) really don't work when we play at 10.00 at Waterhall. (Unless, of course, East Preston are away to Carlisle that day.)

I play for Littlehampton not East Preston (scummers) you monster.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The game is on Tuesday 4th May , 7.30 pm kick off. Get training and bring that trophy back !.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Peterborough do not have enough players to play us on April 17th.

I will work on them and possible other teams. :angry:

Jul 16, 2003
i should be able to travel back from london for most thurday or friday sessions, unless i have an edit in the evening which probably isn't going to be too unlikely until maybe the end of april...

I now have Saturdays off, so should be able to play in any friendlies too....

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Training will stay on the 1st April - I know its the dogs night but not everyone going so, there will be no "training" as such that night just a kickabout ALL WELCOME - except fatboy :lolol:

jmc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here