Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Many unanswered questions, so late in the day

So Many unanswered questions, so late in the day
Ok, these are some things that are nagging me, and i'm sure some others. Whenever a questions is asked (and I don't just mean here, I am going back to ST presentations) the answer is always along the lines of 'will be revealed in due course'.

We are now 25 days from the opening fixture, a little over 6 weeks until the season opens and a little over 7 weeks until the 1st away game. I currently feel we have the best ground but are the most un-informed supporters in the country!

What of the following uncertainties can be clarified at this stage?

When will tickets go on sale for the SSC final and who will get priority
Same question for Spurs?

For non STH's when will the prices be announced for PAYG supporters and when will the Donny game go on sale?

Are there any more details regarding the away priority scheme - all the more urgent considering the venue for our 1st away game?

What is the actual state of play with parking at the Amex, espsicially for less mobile supporters?

What does a travel voucher actually entitle you to and what is the cost?

Can an adult with more than one child in the family area upgrade one of those kids tickets to an adult (yes the 2 adults would still be with at least one child)?

Is there any news on additional train services on match days?

When will our ST's arrive?

Will there be an effective ticket exchage for sold out matches?

Is the stadium still cashless? If so, what top up options are available?

Has Lua Lua actually signed?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
First, stop panicking.

Second, Traffic info (Arriving at the Amex), ticket priority (Seagulls Loyalty Scheme), matchday prices, cashless system (e-cash) Spurs & SSC info all to be announced very soon.

Third, season tickets have been created, and info relating to the above being printed ready for despatch in the next fortnight or so.

Fourth, you will be able to upgrade or exchange via the ticket office, in person or on the telephone, but you can't upgrade an adult and child to two adults in the family area - although we will do our best to accomodate you elsewhere.

Fifth, no, Kazenga has not yet signed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here