Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome Lara.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Hi Guys.
I have pleasure to announce that Northstand chat syndicate has completed the signing of Starcroft (kennel name Lara) to the team.
Lara is a Brindle bitch out of Shelbourne Aston and will run over 695m once she reaches 2 years of age (August)she currently runs over 515 in grade 7/8, her running style is she is very slow away but is finishing really well come the end of the race. Lets hope we have as much fun and success with Lara as we are having with Benny.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
LARA.jpg

Brilliant news!

Now we need to name her. Let's have all your ALBION ............ name suggestions by the end of the week so we can get the main board poll up next week and the new name chosen.

I seem to remember that its a maximum of sixteen characters. ALBION_ takes up seven, so you've got NINE characters to play with.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How's about STAR as she was Starcroft

Must admit Tottie is a good call, but will we all be ok shouting "Come on Tottie"

Oh, LARA starCROFT, see where the kennel name comes from

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I think STAR is a great shout.

But my nomination is LEGEND which came a close second in the previous poll

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Great news fellas. Ignore the 4 bend form as her future is maybe over 6 bends, but quite possibly 8 bends.
You just don't know how good she'll be over a longer trip which is what makes it so exciting.
Fingers crossed for a great career ahead. TV Trophy 2012 anyone...???

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Oh, and one more thing. You want breeding..??
Her dad won the Irish Derby last year and her mum was simply one of the best stayers of this generation.
She probably broke half a dozen track records in her career, many which probably still stand.
If your girl is a good stayer, she'll probably have a good future as a brood.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I think STAR is a great name.

My suggestion would be ALBION STELLAR

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
blimey been away a few days and we have bought a dog

like Albion star

also barry will our monthly fee stay the same also on that note ok to send a cheque for the next 6 months??

also like biffers idea about breeding either expanding on the dogs we own or to sell

whats her nickname going to be i like jenny to go with benny

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
blimey been away a few days and we have bought a dog

like Albion star

also barry will our monthly fee stay the same also on that note ok to send a cheque for the next 6 months??

also like biffers idea about breeding either expanding on the dogs we own or to sell

whats her nickname going to be i like jenny to go with benny

Righton her Kennel name is Lara.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
will monthly fee stay the same also on that note ok to send a cheque for the next 6 months??

Fees won't change. We can afford two dogs.

I would prefer a standing order/ direct debit, but if not, its OK for you to pay a cheque in for six months up front.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Go on you Star !!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
4 days away and all this news! lol come on the star!

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Safeway/Steve asked me to post that his choice for a name would be Albion Star as he's been banned from NSC...

I saw Gazwag's post above but didn't know if it's 100% certain (it gets my vote too BTW).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here