Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking around Wembley Stadium

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Bit of advice required!

Taking my girlfriend to see Take That at Wembley in a few weeks...having experienced the nightmare of getting to the tube station after a match several times, are there any places to park within 20-30 mins walk? Are there businesses that open car parks like at most other grounds?

Thanks.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I am in the same boat! Taking wife on July 8th. I have used the official one before and it's fine except it's £25 and is a ball ache to get out off after. I remember and hour wait after an England game recently. But I have been done by the "unoffcial" car parks before in one the surrounding ind estates. I think I will go in the main one but I do seem to remember a Tesco car park for a tenner nearby, anybody used it?

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Been loads of times to watch England. We always park next to the fire station in one of the side roads. Just pay at the meter. It's about 10 min walk to the ground from there. Always got a space no trouble. Good luck. Enjoy the concert.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Try Parking Spaces, Driveways and Garages for Rent | Rent out Parking where people rent out their driveways. You can park really near Wembley for a relatively low amount!
dont ever EVER do this.
car load of us went to see green day last year at wembley and took this option.
trip up not too bad, and a 10 minute walk to the stadium.
on the way back........ took over an hour to get to the car (you get caught up in all the tube waiting anyway to get off wembley way).
got to the car around midnight, still in london 3 hours later.
eventually got back to brighton about 5am

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Bit of advice required!

Taking my girlfriend to see Take That at Wembley in a few weeks...having experienced the nightmare of getting to the tube station after a match several times, are there any places to park within 20-30 mins walk? Are there businesses that open car parks like at most other grounds?

Thanks.

you`ve got bollox m8 , owning up to going to a take that gig.You will be 2 ft taller and ten years older than every one else there.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
take that..... sooo sad.

if i had a gf that wanted to goto take that, i would sit her down and explain some things nice and slowly.....if she did not understand after this, it would be over.

grown men too.

sigh.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I am going on 6 July. Not sure whether to be more excited about the concert or seeing the stadium for the first time. Try Park in My driveway website.

Bit of advice required!

Thanks.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Bit of advice required!

Thanks.

Try this pub car park, it's close to Wembley but you can get away fairly easily. You have to pay on match days but I don't know about concerts.

The Green Man - Probably the best pub in wembley

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mrs Hut is going with her friend and they are driving to Three Bridges then getting the train.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
take that..... sooo sad.

if i had a gf that wanted to goto take that, i would sit her down and explain some things nice and slowly.....if she did not understand after this, it would be over.

grown men too.

sigh.

LOL

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
take that..... sooo sad.

grown men too.

sigh.

I think the telling part of your message was "if i had a girlfriend"....
dont worry one day???

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
I think the telling part of your message was "if i had a girlfriend"....
dont worry one day???

Haha! To be honest I'm looking forward to it...grew up with Take That when in primary school and I don't think their new stuff is bad.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is screaming drunk middle aged women, who are doubtless going to be in attendance! Any other drunk screaming people I think I can deal with!

THATS why I dont want to be stuck in Wembley Way for an hour or so and would rather drive home!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Try Parking Spaces, Driveways and Garages for Rent | Rent out Parking where people rent out their driveways. You can park really near Wembley for a relatively low amount!

Second DONT DO THIS!!! We did once, it was a fair walk from the stadium and when we got back we found the fucker had let someone else box us in. They didn't return for an hour!!

Best option I have found is parking in the car park next to the stadium. Provided you are that side of the stadium you get away really quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here